This year's conference will be held at:Lake Yale Baptist Conference Center in Leesburg FL
Link to map of Lake Yale Baptist Conference Center:
REGISTER NOW for the 2019 UMAP Conference!
"ANCHORED IN FAITH" 2019 UMAP Conference - Download the form below
Download this form and let's get started!!
Let us know if this is the first time your school has attended a UMAP Conference. You will pay for your director and a staff member goes FREE!!
Some of Our Featured 2019 Workshops!
Autism Parts 1 & 2 - Dr. Mercy Nyman
Music in the Classroom : What To Do? - Stephany Bryant
What Works in Today's Preschool Classroom? - Dr. Florie Babcock
Adventures with Bible Woman: Anchored in Faith - Jennifer Hopgood
Pastoring your Staff- Rev. Mark Caldwell
Welcome to God's Navy - A Make & Take - Sue Loncaric
Handbooks, Manuals & Standards - Sue Loncaric
How can we afford the UMAP Conference?
Some schools are able to budget for staff to attend the annual UMAP Conference, but are more financially limited. Here are a few ideas to help:
- Ask an adult Sunday School class, UMM, or UMW, to sponsor a staff member. If each member of the class contributes $5.00 or $10.00, this can go a long way towards covering the cost.
- Classroom "Send a Teacher to UMAP" jars. Parents want their teachers to have continuing training. Give them the opportunity to contribute during the year.
- Coffee for UMAP. Have staff members make coffee one morning a week and perhaps bring in some baked goods for parents at drop off. A set price or donations can towards staff attending.
- Next year, put an amount in the school's budget for the conference. Each year, increase it by the cost of one more registration.
- First time attendees: We have a deal for you! Send your director and a staff member goes for FREE! You will see the "Coupon" on the upcoming registration form