Anona Child Development Center is a well established Christian preschool in Largo and is seeking a dedicated and dependable full time VPK Teacher to join our early childhood professional team. We desire a team player committed to helping the children in our care to be life-long learners in a loving and safe environment.
· Level II background/fingerprint screening before employment can begin
· 45 DCF clock hours must be started in 30 days and completed within a year
· Previous experience
· A minimum of a CDA or a qualifying Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
Our Star VPK Teacher will possess:
· A true love for children and the desire to learn and grow
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and problem solving skills
· A strong background in early childhood development and the learning process and knowledge of Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP)
· Experience assessing children and developing, implementing, and monitoring the progress, needs, and goals of each child
· A desire to build and strengthen collaborative partnerships with parents, caregivers, staff, and volunteers
Benefits of Joining our ACDC Team of Rock Stars:
· You will be part of a collaborative team of educators that develop effective lesson plans from a highly regarded and world class curriculum resulting in quality learning experiences
· Insurance stipend program for full-time employees
· You will receive excellent initial and ongoing training, coaching, and mentoring. We use Dr. Becky Bailey's Conscious Discipline as the foundation for our interactions with the children and one another. We are committed to the growth of every team member.
· Extremely generous paid time off plan and much more!
ACDC is an accredited and premier school celebrating over 45 years of serving families in our community. Responsible and qualified individuals are invited to apply. Be part of a loving, nurturing, and professional environment with room to grow! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.