Benefits to UMAP Membership
- You become part of a faith-based early childhood education support system with high standards that help you to show God’s love in all you do.
- Networking with other schools (directors and teachers) via Social Media and other technology.
- Annual conference with nationally known speakers and trainers that are applied toward in-service and CEU requirements.
- Accreditation that leads to getting a Gold Seal Designation with the State of Florida.
- Approved organization for renewing your state staff and director credentials.
- Local networking and workshops/training.
- Coming Soon: Faith-based Curriculum developed in-house by UMAP
- Maybe the most important reason : We are better together, and your voice is important to the collective mission of UMAP and the families that we serve.
Three Levels of UMAP Membership
UMAP offers three different different levels of membership:
- Individual Member
Individual Membership Application PDF
Please allow 30 days to process your membership
- General Member
Contact Stacey Duggar at the address below.
- Accredited Member (see Accreditation Page)
No refunds will be given for paid memberships.
All correspondence regarding INDIVIDUAL and GENERAL MEMBERSHIPS should be addressed to:
10726 Libby # 3 RD. Clermont, FL 34715
Or contact Stacey at: